Business and Civil law
In the field of Business law we advise companies, business associations, cooperatives, institutions and individuals. Our services include advice with setting up a business entity, preparing a wide range of contracts and settling creditor-debtor relationships.
In the field of Civil Law we can help you with real-estate purchase, sorting out your ownership, we represent you in probate procedures and help you with your liability claims against insurance companies, other business entities and individuals.
- preparing civil and business contracts
- founding business entities
- Court’s register changes
- corporate changes
- representing and advising in bankruptcy procedures
- bringing claims and representation before insurance companies
- bringing damage actions
- representing in tort actions
- preparing real-estate purchase contracts
- preparing lease/rent contracts
- representing in possession actions
- legal advice and representing at real-estate division/partition
- preparing mortgages
- land’s registry entries
- preparing wills and other inheritance contracts
- representing in probate cases
- probate-related actions
- Court debt executions
- Court alimony executions
- representing debtors
- representing creditors
- execution procedure objections
- real-estate boundary regulation
- other non-litigious procedures
Contact us and we will reply as soon as possible.
For us, being lawyers is a profession where it is just not enough to be professional, precise and up-to-date. For us, being lawyers is a calling. On top of our basic competences we add a good measure of personal courage, independence and honour and thus try to contribute our share to a more legal and just society.